● School fees for twelve months is to be deposited in three blocks i.e (April to July), (Aug-Nov) and (Dec-March).
● The school fee should be deposited in the first week of each block to avoid late fee charges(Rs.100.00 per week).
● Fee once deposited is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-adjustable.
● The school reserves the right to increase any charges to the extent of 10-15%in the beginning of a session.
Rs 20,000/-(non refundable)
Rs 3500/-per month
15% seats are reserved for the students belonging to below poverty line
● All Saturdays and Sundays are holidays, five days working schedule is followed. Irregular attendance hampers the consistent growth of the child. Kindly make sure the regularity of the child to the school is maintained
● Monthly Parent-Teacher meets carry a lot of importance. Kindly attend them regularly for the benefit of the child.
● Punjab government holidays schedule is normally followed in the school.
● Please move through the Vice-Principal (Mrs. Sonia) in case the child is required to be taken home before the closing hours.
● Parents are requested not to enter the main building of the school while dropping or picking up their wards as it distracts the children and causes indiscipline. Kindly, drop or pick up your child at the security room.
● Since Mohali Administration does not allow school buses to ply on C-roads (interior roads of sectors. Kindly, fix up a suitable pickup point on the main road in consultation with the school bus driver.
● Kindly keep the school office and the class teacher duly informed regarding any change in residential address/telephone nos.
● Do not send your child to the school in case he/she is unwell or sick.
● School diary must be carried to the school everyday.
● Children should not wear any jewellery or cosmetics to the school.
● Encourage your child to converse in English as this is the medium of instructions in the school.
● School diaries and exercise books should be seen daily and countersigned by any of the parent daily.
● Promotion to next class shall be done as per student?s performance and the class-teachers assessment.
● School uniform is compulsory for the students except on Wednesdays. (SCF: 60 , Phase-2 , Mohali, Phone- 0172- 5037974, are the official suppliers of the school uniform.)
● There is no uniform prescribed for the Playway children.
● Children should come to school neatly dressed, their nails cut and hair done up neatly. Black Leather shoes are compulsory with the uniform
● Children are to bring their own Tiffin for lunch break.
● (Kindly send one napkin/hand towel in the bag and a handkerchief pinned up nicely on the uniform daily.)
● Playway children are to bring a pair of change of clothes daily in their bags
Summer : 9.00 A.M To 12:30 P.M
Winter : 9.30 A.M TO 12.30 P.M
VISITING HOURS: 09.00 A.M TO 12 NOON
School timings are subject to change with prior notice.
Bus facility available with lady helper.