SCOPE of pre school teacher
People who enter this career field generally enjoy working with small children and often get associated with child development
Pre-school teachers is some of the first people to truly have an impact on child’s life.
Early childhood education’s rapidly developing. A broad array of jobs and careers await those who choose a career in early childhood education.
Requirement of a Pre-School Teacher
The Preschool Teacher will be responsible for monitoring and teaching the 3 year-old children in our program, developing a curriculum that the children will respond to positively and partnering with our team to enhance the learning environment at our school. If you love working with kids and have previous experience in an early learning environment, kindly apply .
Our growing childcare facility is looking for a Preschool Teacher who can help to create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist in our children’s development.
A degree in Music /Art/Drama would carry a plus point to the resume.
Should be polite, charming, well versed with English, Punjabi and Hindi.
Should have at least three years relevant experience of handling a class.
Should be holding a NTT diploma/ equivalent ECCE degree.
Some quotes from famous personalities
● The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves - ( Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan).
● It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression & knowledge - (Albert Einstein).
● A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning - (Bard Henry).
● A good teacher, with meticulous planning, prepares himself for teaching and the student for acquisition of knowledge - (A P J Abdul Kalam).
● Teachers are the backbone of any country, the pillar upon which all aspirations are converted into realities - (A P J Abdul Kalam).